Robust Vehicle Mounted Computers Survive Under Unfavorable Operating Temperature
Start date: 11 April 2022 3:01 AM
End date: 11 April 2025 3:01 AM
The Android Vehicle Mounted Computer FM12Q offers:
- MIL-STD 810H durability against drops, vibrations, humidity, and extreme operating temperature.
- IP65 rating is for waterproof and dustproof housing.
- A 12.1-inch PCAP touch display supports hands, rain, and thick gloves modes.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 Octa-Core, 2.2 GHz CPU.
- Support -30°C to 50°C wide operating temperature.
- Built-in GPS/GLONASS, G-Sensor, Temperature sensors as standard.
- 2MP front camera.
"The FM12Q Android Vehicle-mounted computer is built to survive in extreme conditions. With the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 processor, it offers flexibility and powerful performance," says Allan Lin, The General Manager of Winmate Inc. "The reliability and toughness of the FM12Q have been tested and expected to bring great value to users worldwide."
Founded in 1996, Winmate Inc. provides rugged computing devices, Industrial Displays, and embedded solutions for industries operating in challenging environments. Its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, has research development facilities and production lines. Today, Winmate operates globally with offices and service centers worldwide. Winmate's rugged industrial-grade computing solutions drive the advances in Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Its solutions, such as Industrial displays, Panel PCs, Embedded systems, Rugged tablets, Handheld devices, etc., are being adopted by many industries such as Transportation, Marine, Military, Railway, Oil & Gas, Healthcare, and Field services. Winmate also provides product customization and project management services to suit unique customer needs.
For more information, visit www.winmate.com.