What’s new on the B2B Market?
Sep 10 2020
Date: 10 September 2020 9:00 AM
Find out how our edge-to-cloud connectivity solutions do the IIoT work for you
Join us on Thursday, September 10th to learn more from Winmate and NOVAKON experts about the latest smart factory solutions, and share experience on how to adopt these technologies in your applications.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Winmate smart factories solution will speed up your plant, cut your down-time, minimize mishaps, and increase safety
- How to choose the right computer solution to your business challenges which is ready to work in demanding industrial environments and customizable for your project requirements
- How to evolve from pilot to a commercial solution quickly and inexpensively
- Detailed suggestions for the IoT gateway Integration with Third-Party SW Applications
Join our webinar for a chance to win Amazon Gift Card and Bluetooth Earphones!
Winmate Inc. is a rugged computing and embedded solutions provider for industries operating in some of the most challenging environments. Founded in 1996 in Taipei, Taiwan, where its headquarters, research, and development facility, and production lines are located, today the company has offices and service centers worldwide. Winmate develops rugged industrial-grade computing solutions that advance the Industrial Internet-of-Things (IoT). Industrial display and panel PC, HMI, embedded systems, IoT gateways, rugged tablets, and handheld devices for industries ranging from transportation and logistics to marine and military, railway, oil and gas, smart grid, healthcare, and field services. Winmate also offers professional assistance in customizing products and project management to create a unique solution for specific customer’s needs.
For more information, visit www.winmate.com.
NOVAKON is the professional HMI software solution provider, offering products with proven track of records in various industries and vertical applications, devoted to creating a reliable and flexible interface that connects your facilities or business environments to the Industrial IoT ecosystem.
For more information, visit www.novakon.com.tw.
Advanced Mobile Computing Technology To Increase Your Productivity
Aug 27, 5:00 pm 5:00PM (GMT +8, Taipei), duration 30-45 mins
Vehicle On-board Diagnostics is used in efficient and accurate Manufacturing, Diagnostics, Repair, and Maintenance. With increased reliance on car sensors and control systems, the vehicle must be carefully designed to ensure the safety of the driver, passengers, pedestrians, and other vehicles.
To improve the quality and reduce errors in these systems, automotive suppliers require good diagnostic tools to detect and discover any faults that appear within the automotive system. Examples can include tire pressure, engine health, or battery voltage.
Join us for learning industry knowledge and expand your business.
Finest Practices for Reopening Businesses and Improving Onboard Diagnostics Solution, Mobile computing performance.
- Vehicle On-board Diagnostic Application
- Challenges from customers
- Proposals from Winmate
- Why Winmate and Summary
Attend our webinar for a chance to win Great Prizes!!!
What should you do when face to face networking is difficult? Stay in touch with your fellow Chamber Members and promote your businesses virtually! Below are some helpful tips on how to best utilize the Chamber website and online resources.
- Visit the Member Directory - Start a new relationship! Are there Members in our directory that could be a good connection for you? Now is a great time to make an introduction.
- Utilize Member News - This is a great way to gain visibility for your organization, get your message out and learn more about your fellow Members!
- To upload Member News, click here. The Chamber randomly selects Member News articles to be featured on our weekly e-newsletter.
- New Facebook Group Page - We just launched our Facebook Business Group to stay in touch and network virtually . Click here to join the group!
- Video Meet & Greets - Using video is a great way to create visibility for you and your business in todays socially driven network. Members of the Princeton Mercer Regional Chamber have the ability to upload videos to the Chambers YourTownTube page. For information on getting a video produced, please check out our video production members here.
Membership & Business Development
Nov 8 2018
Date: 08 November 2018 11:00 PM