What’s new on the B2B Market?
Sep 24 2020
Date: 24 September 2020 3:30 AM
Location: The Westin Mumbai Garden City
Jul 1 2020
Date: 01 July 2020 3:00 PM
Jan 15 2020
Date: 15 January 2020 3:00 PM
Location: Shinsegae Premium Outlet
- 165 multiple choice questions – 150 of these questions as “testable” questions and count toward your final exam score; 15 questions are pre-test questions that NASBITE International is testing at this time. The pre-test questions do not count towards your exam score. Pretest questions are randomly distributed throughout the exam.
- All questions are multiple choice questions that feature four choices and only one correct answer.
- You have 3-hours (180 minutes) available to take the exam, although candidates should plan on spending some time before the exam to set up with the virtual proctor
- A running time-clock appears in the upper right-hand corner of the exam screen, so you can easily monitor the time available to you.
- Global Business Management
- Global Marketing
- Supply Chain Management
- Trade Finance
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Intercultural Awareness
- The CGBP is designed to meet the needs of individuals working in the profession or studying for a career related to global commerce. Candidates from both small and large companies will benefit as will students in two or four year degree programs. The credential is also suitable for individuals working in trade assistance organizations, trade promotion agencies, and related educational institutions.
- In order to sit for the CGBP exam, the candidate must have completed either two years of college-level study (in any field), or have worked in the field of global commerce for two or more years.
- When registering for the exam you will be asked to submit qualification documents to verify your college and/or work experience. Documents must be submitted prior to taking the exam. Examples of qualification documents are resumes, transcripts, etc.
- To receive the NASBITE CGBP designation a candidate must pass the CGBP exam and have completed either two-years of college-level study, or have worked in global commerce for two years.
- Scores on the CGBP Examination are reported as scaled scores where the highest possible score is 800 and the lowest reported score is 200. A scaled score of at least 500 is required to pass the examination.
- The national CGBP Examination is criterion-referenced. That means your exam score is not compared to others who took the exam (often known as test-curving). Rather, your score is based strictly on the number of questions answered correctly. There is no deduction for wrong answers so you should answer all questions – even ones for which you are not sure of the answer.
- The passing score on the CGBP Examination was determined by a panel of experts in the field of international business. Candidates must obtain the minimum scaled score of 500 to pass regardless of when or where they take the exam. A scaled score is reported rather than a raw score because the scaled score will not vary due to slight differences from test to test. There is no minimum or maximum number of candidates that will be awarded the CGBP designation for each exam.
- Candidates are notified if they passed the exam within four weeks after the close of a test window. Candidates will receive notification their score total, and their score in each of the four domains.
- The exam is closed book. You are not permitted to bring any notes or resources to the exam. Calculators are not needed and are not permitted.
The exam fee for first time exam takers is $395.00. Candidates are allowed to retest if they do not pass the exam on the first try. However, candidates may not take the exam more than twice in one year.
Retake fees are as follows:
- Exam Registration (Failed Exam) – $150.00
- Exam Registration (No Show on Exam) – $100.00
Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) and checks are accepted forms of payment.
All exam fees are non-refundable.
- When registering online for your exam, be sure to select the correct exam fee. If you are unsure about your past exam status, please contact NASBITE Headquarters.
- If you select the “Bill Me” option when paying for your exam online, you will be sent an invoice for your exam registration. Your exam invoice must be paid by the registration deadline for your window or you will not be permitted to test. If payment has not been received by the registration deadline, you will be removed from the testing window.
Candidates receiving the NASBITE CGBP designation may use the credential logo and wordmark on resumes and business cards identifying them to employers and the public as individuals proficient in global commerce. For companies, the credential establishes a professional development goal for current and future employees. The credential also helps individuals diversify their skills in global commerce and assure they understand a broad range of topics rather than just the specific field within international trade that they have experienced. Learn more about CGBP Careers.
Click here to download a quick reference guide that outlines the certification and its requirements.
Learn more about Preparing for the CGBP Exam
REGISTER for the CGBP Exam
Jul 4 2019
Date: 04 July 2019 3:00 PM
○ Date: July 5, 2019 (Wed.) 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
○ Location: Nicholas Hall of Catholic University N110
○ Event details: Introduce Status of Biochemistry Industry, Collaboration between university and enterprises, Field training in Catholic University, and Capstone design, etc.
May 8 2019
Date: 08 May 2019 7:00 AM
Location: Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Industriestraße 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Digitisation and Industry 4.0 are also increasingly becoming the focus of attention. Hermle AG meets this digital challenge thanks to numerous Hermle tools, such as the digital modules, the new intuitive user interface "Navigator" or the Home screen, which machine operators can use to create their own user interface.
For many years, Hermle has also been concentrating on process-reliable automation, thereby increasing profitability.
All these trend topics and, needless to say, first and foremost the highly innovative machining centres will be presented at the Hermle Open House in Gosheim from 8 to 11 May 2019.
Twenty machine models will be on show in various configurations and with interesting equipment from various high-tech industries to demonstrate the vast range of capabilities provided by Hermle products.
With 50 well-known exhibitors from the fields of clamping technology, CAD/CAM, measuring technology, tool technology and control technology, we also offer our visitors added value. For example, they can get an up-to-date overview of all things milling in the special show.
Highlights of the Open House
• More than 20 machining centres with interesting machining operations from a wide range of industries at our Technology and Training Centre
• An array of automation solutions for component weights ranging from 10 to 3000 kg
• The new compact and modular robot system RS 05-2
• Digital modules – Navigator user interface – Home screen – HACS and HIMS in a live application
• Special show Clamping technology – CAD/CAM software featuring over 50 well-known exhibitors
• Hermle expert forum – with a wide range of specialist lectures on state-of-the-art machining
• Presentation of a complete process chain – from order to finished workpiece
• Hermle User College with the new training concept "Five module days for optimised milling"
• Generative manufacturing with the unique MPA technology
• Service expertise live – presentation and demonstration of our services
• The Hermle Apprentice Department with its own stand and presentation of Hermle's training strategy
• Guided tours of the company
Place: Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Industriestrasse 8-12 / D-78559 Gosheim
Date: 08-11 May 2019
Opening times: Wednesday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, Saturday from 9am – 1pm
Education, best-practices sharing, networking, discovery of new skills and approaches, and the latest news in the world of international trade policies and practices are all part of the takeaways from the NASBITE International Annual Conference.
Mar 27 2019
Date: 27 March 2019 3:00 PM
Location: Seminar room 3 in Songdo Convensia
- Contents : Domestic and International Status of the Bio-chemical industry & the Global Growth Strategy for future
- Date : March 28th, 2019
- Location : 장소 : Seminar room 3 in Songdo Convensia
Nov 27 2018
Date: 27 November 2018 10:59 PM
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Attention will be focused on the latest technologies which promise highly advantageous benefits, as well as processes and tools for efficient plastics processing by means of injection moulding, extrusion, thermoforming and 3D printing.
Oct 8 2018
Date: 08 October 2018 9:59 PM
The consistent target-group orientation is one of Motek’s secrets of success. Focal target groups include automotive, machinery and equipment manufacturing, the electrical and electronics industries, medical engineering and solar production, as well as metal and plastic processing companies in general and their suppliers.